Mar 14, 2008

Marilyn Monroe quotes...why...I dunno.

'Cuz I felt like it and I'm on break from packing...

"I'm selfish,impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell can't handle me at my best."

"I believe that everything happens for a reaon. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can learn to appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies to that eventually you learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

"Dogs never bite me. Just humans."

"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far."

"A career is wonderful thing, but you can't snuggle up to it on a cold night."

"Being a sex symbol is a heavy load to carry, especially when one is tired, hurt and bewildered."

"I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK--why are you packing? moving? That blogs makes you sound like you are going through some issues right now! Hope all is well!

Jules said...

Hey D...
few issues to say the least. Yea, I'm moving. I just don't know when or where for sure. But SOON. Just FYI, haven't spoken with you...I'm in the middle of a divorce.

Anonymous said...

Oh--wow! I'm sorry. I didn't know that. I will pray for you and your family during this difficult time. Hang in there.