Mar 21, 2008

SEE-in the good in today...

Today is starting out well...

OK, well, back up...started out typical and uneventful. Woke up to find kiddos watching a movie. Had big ol headache and took Tylenol and pot of coffee. Did laundry. Packed a handful more boxes. THEN....and this is where it gets really really good...the UPS man came. Unexpectedly, so it worried me a little (I don't know why?), but worries were soon alleviated when the envelope on the box was opened.

Um, I love my mommy. Special delivery....SEE's candy...my childhood fave (yep, I'm a California baby). Never have I received SEE's for Easter. It's a Christmas tradition. And this year, I didn't "do" many Christmas traditions...so no SEE's candy. YAY...I needed this. (Um, if familiar with SEE's, we got a whole box of mixed suckers and an Easter tin filled with mixed chocolate chewy version! If unfamiliar...they have a web-site, I'm pro'ly not sharin.)

OH YES, it's a good day. (Kell, I can lose that extra 20 after this box of candy is gone!)

No comments: