Apr 21, 2008

Toof-wess

 

FINALLY, he lost his top tooth. It's been loose over a YEAR! The bottom one you see missing was loose a week and then gone. Anyhow, I am half-way writing this blog in hopes that maybe my 7 year old will login and happen upon blogspot and accordion me. This is for you son...

NOOOO, the tooth fairy doesn't like some kids better than other kids. I happen to think a DOLLAR is quite a sum to collect for a little chunk of tooth. And look how entirely CLEVER she was. We put your little tooth into a plastic bag, tied a knot and voila', the next morning the tooth is gone and replaced with cold hard cash in the same plastic bag with the knot never being untied. WOW! (Hey, I always fell for it growing up.) Why, "back in the day"...I think the going rate was about twenty five to fifty cents. So paper money is progress and about as good as it's gonna get. It will continue to only have a one on it. Who knows why that fairy is paying some kids $5! I think it's silly. And why must you continue to take the fun outta being little. Quit asking if "we" are poor now and that is why you ONLY got one dollar. Quit asking if I am really the tooth fairy. BUT, if you happen to login and happen to come across blogspot and happen to know how to type accordionme...well...this is for YOU dear boy....I AMMMMM the tooth fairy...and ya better quit yer complaining or you're getting cut off!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

guch said...

What's bad is when the tooth fairy falls asleep before putting the measly amount under the pillow. What a great bunny.

Jules said...

The tooth fairy is a bunny too? WOW! Yea, I've (er, um, I mean the fairy) has been guilty of that...she got caught in traffic and had to make it in the am...OR, THEY must've knocked it on the floor...then I throw some scrap money on the floor. LOL (Um, what's scrap money? I don't have any any longer).

guch said...

bunny, fairy, what's the difference. The bunny also forgot to put out easter presents last year.

Jennifer said...

When I was a kid I was soooo jealous that my older brother kept getting those coins under his pillow. So problem solver me went out to the field next to our house and brought home a cow jaw bone - dead, of course. Yep. Had about 6 good teeth on it. So my first gift from the tooth fairy was the paper kind. She thought I was extremely ingenious and needed to be rewarded for my effort.
The tooth fairy still has that jaw bone too! :0)