Apr 13, 2008

Hawt or Nawt pt. 2

OK, mindless blog here. Reference Hawt or Nawt from past blogging. Once again, NAWT! It's no secret that I have a little inner rockstar in me (ok, maybe even a little outer). But this does not mean I want or need to look like Joan Jett!

Seriously, you would think 2 strikes and she should be out right! Problem is, I've been earning money and had hoped to get ma hair cut ala' FREE in a few months with those funds. But is it worth it to re-visit my master stylist butcher? Me thinks not!

SO, I guess I will be fore-going my moola and heading down to Muse on K. Hear it's THE spot. Yep, my girl Kell goes there. She gots cute hair. Julie Roach owns it and she's way HAWT. SO...I'll give it a whirl and my cash.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Anxious to see how it turns out. I go for cheap - the beauty school on 70. But I don't think I'm hawt! :0)
Is she any relation to Mark?

Jules said...

Oh netlady...you R too hawt! :-) AND, I am going to have to sport the Joan Jett look for awhile before a re-do. (Of course it's beginning to look about the same as normal because I try as hard as I can to fix my hair the smae exact way I have since 1988 every day!) Oh, and YEPPERS, she's Mark's brothers wifey...follow all that.

Kelley said...

And her salon is quickly becoming the official salon of Morning Star Church. No joke.

guch said...

Where is this hair place. I would love to look as hawt as you and Kell.

guch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jules said...

Oh GUCH, You're soooo hawt already! BUT, FYI, Muse Salon is where we're talking about and it's next to Mozingo Music off of K & 40. I haven't been there yet...BUT, will ck it out next.