Nov 28, 2007

Haiku-ish for Blue is a Circle

Soft blanket of snow
the wind is now in my hair
I love this season

(um, yea, are you smarter than a 4th grader. Didn't comment you Kell if you're reading this. Cuz I forgot what the heck Haiku is. Then it was one of my daughters spelling words...so she wanted to post her Haiku just for you. lol That's the one above. Here's my go.

Blue is a circle
chocolate is two syllables
according to you

yea ok, well I"m not too good at this...lol

OK, another from my girl:

Ears ringing loudly
love the sound of good music
rap is not my thing

one more from me:

music speaks to me
takes me away from it all
or brownies will work

Haiku master dorks Kaleigh and Julieout

3 comments:

Kelley said...

These are GREAT! I had to be reminded of the syllable pattern for haiku . . .and then learned that they're supposed to mention seasons . . .and there's another element that they're supposed to include that I've forgotten now. Anyway, that's why I call mine "haiku-ish."

Do you pronounce chocolate in three syllables?

Jules said...

hmmm, I guess it depends. Yea, sometimes I say choc o late. Other times I say choc let. That's usually when I need a good fix.
Oh crud, I have no idea what else a haiku includes. So, I'll stick with haiku ish too. We were being silly....Kaleigh liked being a part of it.

Kelley said...

Silly is the BEST.