Nov 11, 2007

Friendly suburbia walks

Who new there were so many creepy critters and bugs galavanting around our suburbian neighborhoods in the dark of the night. My neighborhood to be precise. I thought I'd go for this power walk tonight right. I was hustling too, so I have no idea how I noticed all of these things. The only thing I know is that if I saw all these things at the pace I was going, I'm pretty sure there was lots I missed.

I saw a centipede that looked like it should live in Africa or something. I saw about 6 toads. I saw a spider that crawled right at me thru a crack. Looked like a freakin beast. But the real kicker...a snake. Oh yea, almost stepped right on him until I started my mid air walk. Put Jordan to shame. I think only a few people heard me scream. (It was a small snake, but does it really matter? It was a snake!)

I need to walk in the mornings.

No comments: