May 4, 2008

NO, it's not done...


Whoops, this is sideways. Oh well, I'm TOOOOO tired to re-do if that tells you how flippin exhausted I am. For all of you asking...the shower still looks like this. Double EWWWW. It's cracking me up. No one says...how are you? You all say "is the shower clean yet?"

I will be having a "the shower is clean" partay when it is finished. Tile man came so I haven't been in there an went on to painting. BUT, after looking a little closer...yes, that was quite sickening...I may be purchasing new shower doors. I WILL conquer that floor though! Yep, I will. My tootsies have to touch it some day. Triple EWWW!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh the victory of washing that mess away will be swwwweeeeet! You know, I definitely think there's something to letting the house get really gross so when I clean I actually feel like I'm doing something. Hmm...not a bad thought. On the other hand, I do actually live in the house, so not quite as appealing, huh.
Really want to stop by and help you some. Child #3 was sick this week. I'll eventually get everybody healthy. Then I'll don my rubber gloves - I think I actually know where mine are. They're in a box in the garage!

Jules said...

sadly, you could wait a month and there will still probably be a need for your rubber gloves! LOL...well, let's hope I'm exaggerating a LITTLE! Hope yours get better soon.